Pony bikes is set up for fabricating parts for bikes that are not commercially available.
We work with OXY Acetylene and TIG. We can repair and modify frames. We custom build frames, racks or anything that involves metal being joined together. We are NOT working with Aluminium.
- Powdercoat is a durable option for frames
- Colour options are available here: http://www.oxytech.com.au/colours
- Powdercoat can only be one solid colour.
- Price includes media blasting, frame facing and frame preparation for rebuild
- $240 frame and fork in basic colours – pearls, gloss and two part systems P.O.A.
- Small parts P.O.A.
- Lead time 2 to 3 weeks
- Please note frames that are to be powder coated need to be stripped to frame and fork only. There is a labour charge to dis-assemble and re-assemble your bike if you can’t do it yourself.
We recommend Bikes by Steve
We can strip and high polish old tired looking parts. Hubs, Stems, Rims, Cranks, Handlebars, Brakes. In some cases parts may be too deteriorated to be polished, so all parts must be inspected before we give the go ahead.
Need some mods or repairs done to your frame, or perhaps you need something built specific for your steed? Some of the common jobs we do are drop out conversions, frame re spacing, braze ons, frame repairs, rack building and believe it or not furniture building… if we can’t do it… we know someone who can